Testing a product's readiness for localization is all important.
This process is carried out in the localized version of a product based on globalization testing standards, which verifies the functional support for a particular region and checks the quality of a product's localization for the target culture/locale.
- Basic functionality tests
- Setup and upgrade tests run in the localized environment
- Plan application and hardware compatibility tests
- Advanced functionality testing
- Comprehensive testing
- Validation of all application resources
- Verification of linguistic accuracy and resource attributes
- Consistency checking of printed documentation, online help, messages, interface resources, command-key sequences, etc.
- User interface usability
- Assessment of cultural appropriateness
Precision, patience and a meticulous adherence to procedures – eLocalize has already proved itself in many projects that it has what it takes when it comes to validation and testing requirements.